Here are some of the BCM events going on during Welcome Week and the first full week of classes. Stop by, meet some new friends, and get connected to our community!
- Open House – Tuesday 8/22 7-10pm. Come by the BCM Center for snacks, games, and a movie.
- SOVO Fair – Friday 8/25 3-6pm. Find the BCM table at the SOVO Fair. We’ll be going to the VCU Men’s Soccer game together afterward.
- Best of Richmond – Saturday 8/26 1-5pm. Come explore the best Richmond has to offer with us. We will meet at the BCM Center at 1 and leave from there.
- First Bible Study – Tuesday 8/29 7pm. We meet each Tuesday night during the semester for small-group Bible studies. Join us for a time of reading the Bible, discussion, and prayer.
- Free Lunch – Wednesday 8/30, 11am-1pm. Stop by the BCM Center for a free meal!
- First Worship Night – Thursday 9/7, 7pm. We meet the first and third Thursdays of each month for a time of music, teaching, and prayer.